a selective group of definitions for lineup:
* a Queue area of waiting people
* a police lineup (or identity parade) of suspects
* the roster of a sports team at a given time
* batting order in baseball and softball.
* the members of a music band at a given time
* a term used in Marketing referring to a list of products or services available in a company portfolio.
Lineup originated from the idea of a "police lineup" when I needed to organize a group exhibition for an impromptu visit to SUGAR from Metropolitan Museum donors. Selecting from the usual, and diverse, supporting artists I continued with my usual style and put the works together so each one highlighted or amplified the characteristics of the next. This style of mine continues into the final round From the Gut, with Heart.